Introducing the 2022 WA Professional Engineer of the Year – Matteo Tirapelle
Congratulations to our Managing Director Matteo Tirapelle who has won the 2022 Engineers Australia Western Australia Professional Engineer of the Year award.
This is an incredible recognition for the hard work that has gone into starting Hera Engineering and making such a strong impact in the structural engineering world in such short period of time.
The award recognizes his commitment to sustainable design, innovative engineering solutions and the pioneering use of materials and methods in landmark projects over the past seven-and-half years, including:
– WA Musuem Boola Bardip façade for Multiplex
– Brisbane’s tallest building, The One (82 Levels, 274m) for Multiplex
– ONE, Subiaco for Blackburne–Multiplex
– Epsilon Tower, Gold Coast (64 storey) for Multiplex–Destination Gold Coast Consortium
– Canberra’s tallest building, High Society for Geocon Group
– Curtin University Exchange Perth Campus for Probuild Constructions
– The Switch tallest residential building in WA for COR Partners Pty Ltd
Our sustainable design philosophy means that we use less material (concrete/steel) compare to similar designs and stays at the front of the pack in research and innovative alternatives, educating developers on their benefits, which results in buildings with fewer materials that are more economical to build.
Thanks to our clients for the opportunities and supports over the years, our team and our leadership that keep developing a strong culture that is the core of our success.
We look forward to many more awards in the future but more importantly to keep developing our fantastic culture and growing organically with our clients.
After winning the 2021 Business News Rise Award as Western Australia Business of the year this is another incredible milestone for Hera Engineering